General Information For All Orders
- Orders for next day delivery must be placed before 2pm Monday
- Min 2 day lead time for funeral deliveries
- Orders can be taken in advance and stored on our system until the required date
- An email confirmation will be sent out once the order is successful
- We do not pass on any personal details and the only information sent out to the recipient with the gift is the personal message card
- You are able to add delivery instructions to your order, but please bear in mind that these will be adhered to at the discretion of the delivery driver
- Should the recipient be away at the time of delivery, a card will be left stating attempted delivery and will included details of how to collect or arrange a re-delivery
- We are a regional delivery service so can only deliver within the county of Kent
- Unfortunately we cannot offer deliveries on Bank Holidays or Sundays
- When ordering please enter the full address including the postcode of the recipient.
We will not be held responsible for items that are not delivered or are delayed due to incorrect details.
Deliveries sent to hospitals, schools, military and business addresses will be delivered to a main reception or mailing room prior to internal distribution. We recommend that orders to such locations be requested for delivery on a weekday and not a Saturday. If you are sending flowers to a hospital, please check in advance that the hospital will allow fresh flowers to be delivered to the wards.
- Standard deliveries will arrive on the day of your choice with at least two days notice
- The cost of standard delivery is £7.00
- All deliveries have to be signed for but can be left and signed by a neighbour if the recipient is out